No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake Parfaits are the summer treat you’ve been looking for! This pretty and creamy dessert comes together easily with no oven required.
Gather up some of the season’s best berries and make a plan to whip up these No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake Parfaits. Summer is an ideal time to make these (Hello? No oven needed!), but I’d be up for these all year long!
This is a sponsored collaboration between myself and Shamrock Farms. All opinions are my own.
You’ll love that these parfaits are cheesecake-delicious, without the intimidation or baking involved in making an actual cheesecake!
No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake Parfaits
You know I’m big on quality ingredients in the food I make and eat, and the summer offers the best selection of berries. I also used Shamrock Farms sour cream to make these parfaits. Shamrock Farms is a nearly 100-year-old local Arizona dairy with cared-for cows, a hand-crafted approach to making its products, and a state-of-the-art farm.
The sour cream in these parfaits gives them added creaminess for a dessert that isn’t overly sweet. The best sour cream starts with the best milk, and Shamrock Farms sour cream is made with farm fresh milk with no added growth hormones.
I’m sure you’ll adore the lovely layers of these parfaits! This dessert could be something to serve for a special occasion since they’re so pretty, but they’re easy enough to make for anytime.
I have another yummy no-bake treat you might like: No Bake Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Parfaits. Don’t you love easy, no bake options?
For news and updates about Shamrock Farms, and for more great recipe ideas (including my parfaits!), visit the Shamrock Farms site.
Try these lovely, layered No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake Parfaits! They’re creamy, dreamy, and delicious!
Patricia Conte/Grab a Plate
Yields Serves 4
5 based on 6 review(s)
- 1 cup graham crackers, divided, finely crushed or pulsed in a food processor (6 whole graham crackers), 2 teaspoons reserved
- 3 pints blackberries, washed, 12 reserved for garnish
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 6 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add 1 cup blackberries to a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the granulated sugar. Mash the blackberries a bit with a spoon. Stir, and cook for about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool thoroughly.
- While the blackberries are on the stove, add the heavy whipping cream to a stand mixer. Add the powdered sugar and mix on high until stiff peaks form. Gently transfer the mixture to another bowl.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and vanilla to the stand mixer. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and blend until combined.
- Strain the cooled blackberry mixture using a fine mesh sieve. Press the liquid into a bowl, and discard the whole pieces.
- Add the blackberry liquid to the whipped cream mixture, and gently fold it into the mixture.
- Use 4 (8-ounce) dessert cups, and layer the ingredients evenly into each. Start with crushed graham crackers at the bottom, then several blackberries, followed by the cheesecake mixture. Add more blackberries, then more of the cheesecake mixture.
- Sprinkle the tops with the reserved graham cracker crumbs and garnish each with 3 blackberries on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.