Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza is perfect right now: it’s party and picnic time, and it’s a great way to delight a crowd with an easy-to-make, eye-catching treat! Top it with your favorite fruit and arrange it in your own special way for a pretty dessert “pizza.”
Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza is a super-simple dessert to make! It’s perfect for picnics and holidays!” width=”2592″ height=”3888″>
Are you enjoying the summer by entertaining kids, hosting barbecues, and enjoying pool parties? Go ahead and make a Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza as the treat will be your new go-to that’s easy to make and so fun! This cookie pizza is one you can make any way you’d like!
Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza is a pretty and fun dessert! A sugar cookie crust gets topped with a great spread and all sorts of fruit!” width=”2419″ height=”3558″>
Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza
When you’re tasked with, “bring a dessert” to a get together, this cookie pizza will be a crowd favorite.
The sugar cookie crust is a tiny bit chewy with some crispiness, too. The “sauce” on this cookie pizza is a creamy combo of Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. So simple! Use your favorite fruit to top it.
Another great dessert for last-minute parties or guests stopping by is my recipe for Grilled Angel Food Cake with Roasted Blueberries. It’s so convenient because once you’ve got your grill going for the main dish, you can use it to make a great dessert, too!
Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza is a delicious dessert! You’ll want more than one slice of this sugar-cookie-crust and fruit treat!” width=”2326″ height=”3489″>
This dessert is vibrant and colorful enough for any celebration or weekend craving. I use my favorite sugar cookie recipe for the base. It’s the same recipe I use to make Mini Sugar Cookie Cups with Lemon Curd, and Cinnamon-Pretzel Crunch Cookies.
Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza is a sweet pizza treat! You’ll love how easy it is to make this deliciuos dessert!” width=”2592″ height=”3888″>
What makes this dessert so easy is that you can use whatever fruit you have on hand, and arrange it however you’d like. It’s a fun project for the kids to help with, too. I used some canned fruit like Mandarin oranges, as well as fresh fruit like kiwi and blueberries.
You could get really creative and make a red, white, and blue design, too (strawberries or raspberries with blueberries or blackberries). If you don’t want to decide, just make two dessert pizzas!
Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza is ther perfect summer party treat! Make one for your next get together for an easy-to-make dessert!” width=”2592″ height=”3888″>
Try this Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza to take, or to serve, at your next party or picnic. Everyone will be thrilled (and will probably ask for an extra slice)!
Patricia @ Grab a Plate
5 based on 7 review(s)
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose baking flour
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 5 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons powdered sugar, to taste
- 3 tablespoons toasted coconut
- Fruit of choice: I used canned Mandarin oranges (about 1/3 cup), 4 kiwi (sliced), and about 1/3 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 10-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Cream the butter with a mixer for about 1 minute.
- Combine the sugar, baking soda, and cream of tartar in a small bowl, and whisk.
- Add the dry sugar mixture to the butter, and blend for about 1 minute. Add the egg and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Add the flour to the mixture, a little at a time, and blend until the flour is incorporated.
- Press the dough onto the pizza pan to almost the edge of the pan. Use your fingers to press it out evenly.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from the oven let it cool completely.
- Once cool, transfer to a round platter that’s slightly larger than the crust.
- In a mixer, blend the softened cream cheese. Fold in the yogurt and combine. Add the powdered sugar and combine. Taste, and adjust as needed.
- After the crust has completely cooled, spread the mixture over the crust in an even layer, out to the edges.
- Arrange the fruit over the top. Refrigerate until ready to serve, cut into slices.
Use your favorite fruit as the topping for this delicious dessert!