Nutella Mousse Parfaits make an amazingly rich dessert. These treats are super-easy to assemble (and look lovely with their layers) and include goodies like graham cracker crumbs, banana slices, and the best part — a Nutella-mousse mixture!
Have you been looking for a decadent dessert that’s no-bake and easy to make? These parfaits have you covered!
Nutella Mousse Parfaits are rich and creamy, and you’ll love digging into them! I used 4, 12-ounce glass jars (short and squat — kinda like me) for the dessert, and that’s a generous serving.
You could easily use smaller jars or a different container. I also tried serving these up in a large (8-ounce) martini-like glass to yield a few more servings (I’d say you’d get 6 smaller-sized servings if you use smaller jars/glasses).
This is a very rich dessert, so keep that in mind if you use the larger jars.
The mousse is made by combining heavy whipping cream (whipped and fluffy) folded into softened Nutella. I told you it was easy!
Craving even more parfaits for a simple treat? Try my less-sweet and super-delicious Pear and Ricotta Parfaits with Rosemary-Infused Honey. This is perfect as a special dessert.
Cheesecake doesn’t have to be difficult if you make No Bake Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Parfaits. They’re easy to make and you’ll love every spoonful!
Okay, okay. I’ll give you a healthy no-bake treat option, too: how about No Bake Coconut, Cashew, and Pineapple Energy Bites? These bites pack a lot of flavor in goodness in each nibble!
When the dessert bug hits but you don’t feel like baking, reach for parfaits. What’s not to love about their simplicity, and those lovely layers?
Each dip of the spoon results in a few additional flavors. In the case of these parfaits, you’ll find bananas and graham cracker crumbles. Kinda classic, right?
I’ve got to say that I’ve been a Nutella fan for a looooong time. Ever since my Italian cousins introduced me to this rich, hazelnut spread many years ago when they came to the U.S. for a visit bearing all sorts of goodies!
If you love Nutella, too, you’ve got to layer up these Nutella Mousse Parfaits! You’ll love how easy they are to make, and better yet, how delicious they are!
Patricia Conte/Grab a Plate
Yields Serves 4-6
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1-2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 9 whole graham crackers (1 sleeve), crushed
- 3 medium-sized bananas, sliced into thin rounds
- Garnish: copped pistachios
- Microwave the Nutella very briefly, about 15 seconds, to soften.
- Add the heavy whipping cream to a stand mixer (or use a hand mixer) to blend for a few minutes until peaks form. Reserve 4-6 tablespoons of the whipping cream.
- Fold the Nutella and the cocoa powder into the remaining whipping cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped mixture for 30-60 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator and mix with a spoon to smooth out the mixture.
- Divide half the graham cracker crumbs and distribute evenly in a thin layer between the jars.
- Add the banana slices around the edge of the jars, standing them up around the sides, and place a few on top of the graham cracker crumbs.
- Divide the Nutella mixture in half and distribute evenly in a layer on top of the graham cracker crumbs.
- Repeat a layer of the graham cracker crumbs, then a layer of banana slices. Follow up with the remaining Nutella mixture, top with a dollop of the plain whipping cream, and sprinkle with the pistachios as garnish.
I used 12-ounce jars that yielded 4 servings. If you use smaller jars or decorative glasses (8-ounces), you can likely serve 6 with this recipe.
Jenn @ Slayathomewife.com says
Tabitha Bradley-Raines says
Laura Beth Allen says
Rachel R Ritlop says
sarah camille says