Parmesan & Herb Roasted Cauliflower Bites that make a fab snack! Serve them up as a side or as something healthy to munch on. You’ll love how easy this is to make for a tasty snack.
When was the last time you ate almost an entire head of cauliflower? I don’t advise it, but I almost did when I made these Parmesan & Herb Roasted Cauliflower Bites. I think I was a little surprised at how good they were!
Parmesan & Herb Roasted Cauliflower Bites
It couldn’t be easier to make these bites (perfect on a Meatless Monday) and aren’t we all still looking for healthy snacking options?
I seasoned these pretty liberally, but you can go with what you like, and how much you like. They turned out cheesy and spicy and slightly sweet. What a great combo, especially when you serve them with your favorite marinara sauce for dipping.
Whether you’re looking for an afternoon snack, or a side dish to go with a fabulous soup like my Roasted Tomato and Vegetable Soup with Gin Drizzle or with a salad like this BLT Salad with Garlic-Basil Dressing, Parmesan & Herb Roasted Cauliflower Bites are a delight!
Snacking on cauliflower with a great dip is an option to satisfy your hunger, but there Parmesan & Herb Roasted Cauliflower Bites take things up a notch! This dish is so easy to make, and you’ll love the flavors.
Parmesan & Herb Roasted Cauliflower Bites should make it to your table soon! Whether you’re looking for a snack or side dish, you need to make these soon!
Patricia Conte/Grab a Plate
Serves Serves 4
Follow this recipe, or season the cauliflower the way you like it. These cauliflower bites turned out cheesy and spicy thanks to the red and black pepper!
5 based on 2 review(s)
- 1 head cauliflower, washed, cored, and cut into bite-sized florets
- • 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- • 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line two baking pans with aluminum foil and light spray them with the nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add the Parmesan, garlic, onion powder, oregano, red pepper, black pepper, and garlic salt to a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add the florets and drizzle the oil over them. Toss with your hands to coat them.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan mixture over the cauliflower to coat them. Lightly press the mixture onto the florets. Place the florets on the baking pans in a single layer.
- Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes, toss, then continue to cook for another 15 minutes or so, or until tender and the cauliflower begins to caramelize and turn golden.
- Remove, and while hot, sprinkle a bit more Parmesan over the tops.
- Serve with a side of your favorite marinara sauce for dipping.