These No-Bake Monster Cereal Bites are fun to have on hand when you need a treat that won’t do you in. You’ll be wowed with a blast of peanut butter, a bit of chocolate, and a nice crunch, too.
I’m a treats kinda gal, and there’s nothing I can do about it. There’s always something sweet (but not over the top) in my house that I can grab to satisfy a craving. I have to admit, though, No-Bake Monster Cereal Bites aren’t typically the sort of thing I keep on hand, but I decided to make these when my nephew was staying with us.
Okay, so time flies and my nephew isn’t eight anymore. In fact, he’s 28 and just starting his medical residency. Old habits die hard, I guess! No worries. No matter how old you are, No-Bake Monster Cereal Bites are fun to eat and they will definitely fit the bill when you’re craving a treat. Bonus: you don’t need any special ingredients to make these, nor will you need to turn on your oven.
This no-bake recipe includes granola, Cheerios, raisins, peanut butter, and mini M&Ms candies. I can’t wait to do a little experimenting and change up the ingredients a bit for another time. Use your favorite cereal (I’m willing to bet crispy rice cereal or oats work well) and add your favorite touches (nuts, almonds, seeds, and dried fruit come to mind).
[bctt tweet=”Try a treat with timeless appeal: No-Bake Monster Cereal Bites are a fun and satisfying snack! #snack #treats #no-bake”]
It’s best to store these bites in the refrigerator, and you can just pop them out whenever the mood for a snack strikes. No-Bake Monster Cereal Bites are fun and satisfying no matter what age you happen to be.
I hope you’ll give these treats a try. They’re super cute, and they’ll easily satisfy your sweet tooth.
Patricia Conte/Grab a Plate
No-Bake Monster Cereal Bites are a fun treat (and so easy to make) with a blast of peanut butter to help keep you satisfied. Break them out when the mood for a fun treat strikes!
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup Cheerios cereal, lightly rolled and broken (I put mine in a zippered plastic bag and used the peanut butter jar to lightly pound on them)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 5 ounces mini M&M’s candies
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, divided
- Add all the ingredients (reserve 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds as garnish) to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Remove from the refrigerator and roll into 2-inch balls. Sprinkle the balls with the sesame seeds and serve.
- Store remaining Bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Refrigerate the mixture before rolling them into balls, which makes it easier for you to shape them. Store them in a container in the refrigerator until you're ready to snack!