Simple snacks rule the school, and now that school’s back in session, these Vanilla, Chocolate & Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Cups are perfect as an afternoon snack. I like them for breakfast, too!
School may be back in session, but it’s still pretty warm outside. What could be better than a frosty treat to beat the heat after a long day at school? Chocolate, Vanilla & Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Cups are a healthier snack that your kids (and adults in the house) will devour.
Have you tried The Greek Gods yogurt? You may remember my recipe for Skillet Apple Pie with Salted Caramel Whipped Topping from last year. I made the whipped topping with The Greek Gods yogurt, and it was divine!
The Greek Gods yogurt has added some chocolaty additions to its line of honey and fruit flavors: Chocolate Strawberry, which I used for this recipe, Chocolate Mocha, and Chocolate Cherry. These new flavors are just as rich and creamy as the original flavors.
I added fresh strawberries to this recipe, and I’m really happy with how things turned out. I actually ate one of these frozen yogurt cups for breakfast – why not, right?
If you have them, silicone baking cups are the way to go with these. The cups are flexible and pull away from the frozen yogurt and granola easily without a fuss. I haven’t tried this recipe using paper baking liners, but I think it might work best to use two per cup, and let the cups sit for a few minutes before removing them.
Whether you decided to serve these as an after-school snack or for breakfast, you’ll enjoy the flavors and fun packed into Chocolate, Vanilla & Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Cups!
For more dishes on the fun side of things, try one of these recipes:
Cherry, Almond & Coconut Overnight Oats with Chia
Blueberry-Pistachio Marshmallow Cereal Bars
Carrot Cake Muffins with Ginger-Cream Cheese Glaze
I’d like to thank The Greek Gods yogurt for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own. Thank you, readers, for supporting the brands I love! This post includes an affiliate link. If someone makes a purchase via the link, I receive a small compensation, which goes toward covering the costs to operate this site.
You'll love these frozen treats as an after-school snack, for dessert, or even breakfast!
- 3/4 cup granola, plus extra for garnish
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup strawberries, diced, plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup The Greek Gods Honey Vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup The Greek Gods Chocolate Strawberry yogurt
- Combine the granola and 1 tablespoon of the honey in a bowl. Mix well. If the mixture seems dry, add a bit more honey.
- Place 12 silicone baking cups on a baking sheet. Add about 1 to 1-1/2 tablespoons of the granola mixture into the bottom of each cup. Press down gently with your fingers.
- Combine the Greek Gods Honey Vanilla yogurt and the strawberries, and mix.
- Spoon about 1-1/2 tablespoons of the mixture into each of the cups. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer, and spoon The Greek Gods Chocolate Strawberry yogurt into each cup, up to the top. Add a few pieces of strawberries to the top of the yogurt.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before serving, or until solid.
- When you’re ready to serve, carefully bend back the silicone cups (the granola at the bottom may stick a bit). Add to a plate and sprinkle with a bit of granola for garnish.
- Serve immediately.
If you have silicone baking cups, I suggest using them for this recipe.