Vanilla, Chocolate & Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Cups make the perfect afternoon snack or evening treat, especially on a hot day. Personally, I love them for breakfast, but you do you!
Whether you’re celebrating summer or you’re looking for a dreamy treat to help beat the heat, what could be better than something frosty and still healthier than some snacks? Chocolate, Vanilla & Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Cups will likely become a favorite that everyone in the house will devour.
Not only is yogurt a great snack but it can be a substitute in delicious ways you might not have though about. You may remember my recipe for Skillet Apple Pie with Salted Caramel Whipped Topping. I made the whipped topping with yogurt, and it was divine!
I love the match up of chocolate and vanilla in this treat. Add in the strawberries and granola and you have a fabulous frozen delight. These are so easy to put together and pop in the freezer for a bit.
I swoon over the fresh strawberries to this recipe, and so many different fruits would work with the right combo. I sometimes eat these frozen yogurt cups for breakfast – why not, right? Not only is it hot enough in Arizona first thing in the morning, but they make a great option for some a.m. protein, too.
If you have silicone baking cups, they’re definitely the way to go when making Chocolate, Vanilla & Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Cups. The silicone cups are flexible and pull away from the frozen yogurt and granola easily without a fuss. I haven’t tried this recipe using paper baking liners, but I think it might work best to use two per cup, and let the cups sit for a few minutes before removing them.
Whether you decided to serve these for breakfast, in the afternoon, or as dessert, you’ll enjoy the flavors and fun packed into Chocolate, Vanilla & Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Cups!
For more dishes on the fun side of things, try one of these recipes:
Cherry, Almond & Coconut Overnight Oats with Chia
Blueberry-Pistachio Marshmallow Cereal Bars
Carrot Cake Muffins with Ginger-Cream Cheese Glaze
You'll love these frozen treats as an after-school snack, for dessert, or even breakfast!
5 based on 1 review(s)
- 3/4 cup granola, plus extra for garnish
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup strawberries, diced, plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Chocolate Greek yogurt
- Combine the granola and 1 tablespoon of the honey in a bowl. Mix well. If the mixture seems dry, add a bit more honey.
- Place 12 silicone baking cups on a baking sheet. Add about 1 to 1-1/2 tablespoons of the granola mixture into the bottom of each cup. Press down gently with your fingers.
- Combine the vanilla Greek yogurt and the strawberries, and mix.
- Spoon about 1-1/2 tablespoons of the mixture into each of the cups. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer, and spoon the Chocolate Greek yogurt into each cup, up to the top. Add a few pieces of strawberries to the top of the yogurt.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before serving, or until solid.
- When you’re ready to serve, carefully bend back the silicone cups (the granola at the bottom may stick a bit). Add to a plate and sprinkle with a bit of granola for garnish.
- Serve immediately.
If you have silicone baking cups, I suggest using them for this recipe.