I know these tasty dishes will stand the test of time. If you didn’t get a chance to make these dishes in 2014, give them a try in 2015! These are the Top 10 Grab a Plate Recipes of 2014:
1. Meatballs are somewhat of a specialty in my Italian family. These Spanish-style Meatballs take on a bit of Spanish flair in flavor, and they’re perfect as a party appetizer.
2. I’m giving my husband the credit for these delightful (and spicy) Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Chipotle Bacon Jam. Two words: the bomb.
3. Seasonal fruit rolled up in a crunchy crust covered in cinnamon and sugar is what you get with these fun Cranberry-Apple Pie Spring Rolls.
4. This vegetarian recipe for Roasted Tomato Bisque with Blue Cheese Croutons will warm you on a cold day.
5. Maybe this vegetarian recipe for Creamy Pasta with White Beans and Spinach was a favorite because it’s filling and flavorful?
6. Skillet Sweet Potato and Black Bean Migas is another vegetarian recipe that’s super popular in my house, so I’m glad you liked it, too.
7. You’ll want to stay at home for these easy-t0-make Lentil-Kale Burritos with Roasted Red Pepper Ranch Sauce — they’re healthy, flavorful, and filling.
8. The most popular tequila drink in Mexico is the Paloma Cocktail — and for good reason!
9. Oh, these Cinnamon Pretzel Crunch Sugar Cookies are definitely a treat!
10. Quinoa Succotash with Spiced Tahini Dressing is a vegan and gluten-free recipe that is perfect as a side dish or main salad.
I hope you give one or more of these recipes a try, and look for a many more to come in 2015!