- Grab A Plate - http://www.azgrabaplate.com -
Shake it Up! Mango, Chile and Lime Shake
From the blog: Grab A Plate | Written by: Patricia | June 24, 2012
- 1/4 cup cold whole or lowfat milk
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pure chile powder or cayenne pepper, or to taste
- Pinch of salt
- 4 medium scoops (about 1 pint) of vanilla bean or plain vanilla ice cream, softened just slightly
- 4 medium scoops (about 1 pint) of mango sorbet, softened just slightly
- 1 mango, diced, option
- Add the ice cream, sorbet, lime juice, chile powder, salt and mango pieces (optional) to the blender.
- Pulse to break up the ice cream, sorbet and mango. Stop the blender and use a rubber spatula to push the ingredients down from the sides of the blender toward the bottom.
- Continue to blend until well blended and to your desired consistency.
- Serve in chilled glasses immediately.
Yields: 3-1/2 cups
Article printed from Grab A Plate: http://www.azgrabaplate.com
URL to article: http://www.azgrabaplate.com/2012/06/shake-it-up-mango-chile-and-lime-shake.html