- Grab A Plate - http://www.azgrabaplate.com -
Grilled Salmon with Orange-Miso Glaze and Black Sticky Rice
From the blog: Grab A Plate | Written by: Patricia | May 1, 2012
- 4, 6-ounce salmon fillets
- 1/8 cup yellow miso
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon mirin (Japanese rice wine) or dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Zest of half an orange
- 1/8 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the miso, orange juice, mirin or sherry, soy sauce, brown sugar, orange zest and fresh ginger.
- Brush the glaze over the skinless side of the salmon.
- Place the salmon on the grill, skin side down, and cook for about 6 minutes (since our fillets were fairly thick, this amount of time worked well. If you have thinner pieces, cook for less time). Just before you flip the fillets, brush on a bit more glaze. Flip and cook for about 2 more minutes.
- Serve with grilled asparagus, or your favorite vegetable, over black rice.
Article printed from Grab A Plate: http://www.azgrabaplate.com
URL to article: http://www.azgrabaplate.com/2012/05/grilled-salmon-with-orange-miso-glaze-and-black-sticky-rice.html