- Grab A Plate - http://www.azgrabaplate.com -
Baked Halibut à la Wolfgang Puck
From the blog: Grab A Plate | Written by: Patricia | February 28, 2012
- 2, 6 ounce halibut steaks (swordfish or sea bass would be good too)
- 4-6 green olives, rough chopped
- 6 tablespoons Wolfgang Puck Tomato Basil pasta sauce, plus 2 additional teaspoons
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- Fresh basil, torn, to use as garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Add about 2 teaspoons of pasta sauce to the bottom of a baking dish.
- Place the fish in the baking dish and top each steak with about 3 tablespoons of the pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle the chopped olives over each piece of fish.
- Drizzle the remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil over the fish.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with pieces of fresh basil.
Article printed from Grab A Plate: http://www.azgrabaplate.com
URL to article: http://www.azgrabaplate.com/2012/02/baked-halibut-a-la-wolfgang-puck.html